**Wicked Grounds Presents: SpankLab! **
A playshop to explore impact play
Hosted by @GreenMir
Want a space to pick up new tips and tricks for impact play -- hands on? Join us for the new SpankLab at Wicked Grounds Annex!
SpankLab is a new format for impact play practice -- something like a rope jam for impact play. Each monthly SpankLab will start with a short tutorial or demonstration, we'll have a bit of time for "show and tell" for toys you've brought to the session (which other people might want to try with you!) and then we'll spend the rest of our time doing hands on practice & play. Your host will be available throughout the event to help with technical questions, demos, or even a little bit of educational house topping.
**Current COVID-19 Guidelines**
- Proof of vaccination with booster (if eligible) and ID is required.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
**Event Rules & Guidelines **
- Ask for affirmative consent before any touching, play, or escalation.
- You are encouraged - but not required - to bring your own toys.
- Focus on socializing and skill sharing, not isolated scenes. Encourage others to ask questions or watch!
- There are limited benches, crosses & massage tables. Be prepared to wait or get creative with your playspace.
- Photography is not allowed and phones must be put away throughout the event.
Tickets: $5- $20 in advance or at the door. Please pay at the level you can comfortably afford.
We offer a sliding scale, so that cost is not a barrier to attendance.
The regular ticket is $10. This is what most people should pay.
The $5 ticket is offered for those for whom the $10 ticket would be a barrier to participation. If $10 is too much, we take your word for it! Just pay $5.
Have a great salary? Feeling generous? Paying at the $20 level allows us to make the discounted ticketing available to others who need it.
So - that's it! Choose the level you can comfortably afford.
If cost is a barrier at any point on the sliding scale, please use the Volunteer List at the bottom of the listing to request a scholarship seat.
This event is held in the Wicked Grounds Annex (two doors down from the café). While the space is ADA friendly once upstairs, stairs at the front door are the only means of ingress and egress to the space.
This event is an inclusive, queer, and sex-positive safe space.