Your Presence is Requested at "Unwrapped"... our December kink and BDSM dungeon play party.
The holiday season is just around the corner and all of us here at Boundless are wondering… which of you kinky people are going to end up on the naughty or nice list. We’re pretty sure that after Unwrapped it will be a pretty safe bet that that all of you are going to end up on the naughty list.
Here is just a few highlights of what surprises await you you at Unwrapped.
- A burlesque show to open the party
- House tops will be available to negotiate your own scenes. Availability is limited.
- Music will be provided by our live DJ all evening to set me mood.
Tickets must be purchased from the Boundless website using the "Get Tickets" button here on Bloom. Clicking "Going" indicates to others here that you are interested in attending the event and is not purchasing a ticket.
Our last two play parties have SOLD OUT the week before the event, so you are not going to want to wait to get your tickets and secure your spot for Unwrapped.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We expect that all your favorite kinksters will be making an appearance at Unwrapped to let go before the holidays set in. We will have our fully equipped dungeon, cuddle and conversation areas, plus a multi-head communal shower and dry sauna for your enjoyment. Doors open at 7pm and the party closes at 12am, so there should be plenty of time for socializing, spanking, flogging, tying, sexing, and relaxing in our sauna.
- 7:00pm Door open for COVID testing and socialization
- 7:20pm Orientations begin for first-time attendees who did not attend a virtual orientation
- 8:00pm Space Opens for Play
- 9:00pm Late Orientation. Doors close – no arrivals after this point
- 12:00am Party Ends
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Boundless will be providing plenty of snacks and refreshing, non-alcoholic beverages for you to help keep your spirits up throughout the evening.
- Alcohol are not allowed inside of the venue.
- We encourage guests to bring their own sealable drinking containers for water
FIRST TIME ATTENDEES
Boundless is a consent and sex-positive organization and sharing that culture with all of our guests is very important to us. If you are a first-time attendee to a Boundless dungeon play party, you must attend one of our virtual New-Comer Orientations prior to attending the event. Several sessions of the orientation will be provided to give you options to fulfill this. Information will be available on our website and attendees will be notified by email.
For the safety of you and our community members, vaccines are mandatory for attendance at this event. Additionally, we will be following guidelines for this event:
- Vaccination Status: You will need to provide your proof of at least two vaccines + at least one booster and photo ID at the door.
- Antigen testing will be required at the door. You may bring an unopened test with you, or purchase one along with your ticket. A negative test result at the door will be required for entrance to the event.
- PCR test results prior to the event will no longer be accepted for entry.
- If you test positive for COVID at the door, you will not be allowed entry, and a credit for another Boundless event will be offered.
- Mask Mandates: We will follow the local regulations in effect at the time of the event.
If there are medical reasons why you cannot meet the vaccination requirements, please contact us at Registration@boundlessevents.org.
Here are a few additional notes that should be considered:
- Unless you purchase a COVID test kit in advance of the party, all attendees are expected to bring their own opened test kit to the party. We will have a limited number of kits available for sale at the event.
- You will need to conduct the test in front of one of our greeters at check-in.
- We understand that there are still risks associated with attending larger, in-person events and while we do our best to provide a safe environment we cannot guarantee, that despite these policies, that there is a risk for COVID at the event.
- The choice to attend the party is yours.
- If you are uncomfortable with, or cannot meet these requirements then we look forward to having you attend another party with us at a later date.
MONKEY POX POLICY
Monkeypox is a disease caused by a virus (monkeypox virus) not commonly seen in the United States. Monkeypox can cause a rash which may look like pimples or blisters, sometimes with a flu-like illness. While the CDC works to contain the current outbreak and learn more about the virus, it is important that you have information so you can make informed choices when you are in spaces or situations where monkeypox could be spread.
For this party we are recommending the following:
- We are recommending that you avoid our event if you have experienced any Monkeypox symptoms within 3 weeks of the event. If you need to cancel, we will offer a credit to a future party if you have already purchased your ticket(s).
- Please ensure that you are cleaning equipment surfaces with disinfectant before & after you play on them. Cleaning is sexy!
- As part of your safer sex discussions, please ask and share about any recent illness or unexplained rashes on you or your partner’s bodies.
- If you plan to use any of the cuddle spaces, we suggest that you bring your own bed linen. We will also have our bed linens that have been cleaned before the event that are available.
- If you plan to use the sauna, we are asking you to bring your personal sandals or flip-flops and a towel to use on the benches.
- Please be cautious of using someone else’s toys or gear, or loaning yours out
TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When purchasing tickets, the following Terms and Conditions apply. Boundless Events reserves the rights to cancel tickets for any reason.
- Each attendee must have a ticket in issued in their name to be allowed entry to the event
- Each attendee’s registered name must match their government issued ID, which will be checked at the door
- All attendees will be required to read and agree to Boundless’ Consent and General Event Guidelines
- All attendees will be required to sign the Boundless Event Waiver when you check-in at the event
- Age Limit: Our play party events are 21+ events.
EVENT CANCELATION, TRANSFERS, AND REFUND POLICY
Boundless is a 501c3 non-profit organization, and production our events require that we put down deposits in advance with our vendors to be able to make this event happen. Please ensure that you fully understand our Ticket Cancelation, Transfer, and Refund Policy when you choose to attend this event.
OTHER HELPFUL BOUNDLESS LINKS: